We have been committed to providing “one-stop” comprehensive health services with a dedication to cater to seafarers’ health care needs under one roof since our inception.
We issue medical certificates through prompt and accurate physical examination, psychological assessment and laboratory tests in compliance with the relevant regulations and guidelines including International Convention on Standards of Training Certification and Watch-keeping for Seafarers, STCW78, as amended and Maritime Labour Convention, MLC 2006 of ILO.
We boast a state of the art laboratory facility to conduct laboratory tests on our own and Audiometric Test Room to examine Seafarer’s hearing condition
Dr. Khin Mar Cho, Medical Superintendent of White and Green Medical Centre is:
- An approved and authorized by Department of Marine Administration (DMA, Myanmar) with effect from 18th January 2007 to issue “Medical Fitness Certificate” for seafarers who are examined fit for services at sea on board the seagoing vessels.
- Also an approved practitioner of Port Authority of Malaysia.
- Also an approved practitioner of Palau International Ship Registry
- Also Carnival Cruise Line and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Approved Doctor and also performing Pre Employment Medical Examination of Apollo, Costa and Norwegian Cruise Line crews.
- Also an approved Seafarer’s Doctor of Norwegian Maritime Authority. (Also entitle to perform PEME of seafarers joining UK, Netherland and Germany flagged vessels)
White and Green Medical Centre issue the Medical Certificate for Myanmar seafarers serving on board the vessel flying various flag such as Liberia, Panama, Marshall Island, Malta, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia etc…
White and Green Medical Centre also hold individual membership status with International Maritime Health Association (IMHA) and is a listed clinic in the association’s World Wide Member and Maritime Clinic Directory.
White and Green Medical Centre is also certified to ISO9001:2015
White and Green Medical Centre is ultimately to ensure
“Quality is present from inception to completion in all processes we conduct”