Brief procedure of our service
- Our staff will greet seafarer when they arrive at White and Green Medical Centre.
- Our staff will verify the identity of person to be examined, CDC, Passport or other relevant identification documents are entered on the examination form.
- After registration, our staff will check the height, weight, hearing, eye sight, color vision and perform ECG test.
- Urine, stool and blood sample collection will be done by well trained experienced laboratory technicians according to the guidelines.
- Chest X-ray and Ultrasound abdomen will be done by well trained experienced radiographer and senior consultant radiologist.
- Our physician will begun with a completed history taking and perform a thorough physical examination.
- Depending on psychological assessment by our Psychiatrist and Psychologist, Physical examination and the result of laboratory tests, the seafarers is issued to determine whether he is fit or currently unfit for the work at sea. If there is any abnormal finding or physical examination, psychological assessment and laboratory test, we arrange the seafarer to consult with concerned specialist for recommendation of fit.
- If the seafarer is found to be fit for service at sea, we issue medical certificate under the provision of the International Convention on Standards of Training Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers ( STCW, 1978 as amended ) and The Maritime Labour Convention (MLC 2006 )of ILO .
Service Flow Chart